Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Permanent full time Marketing/Social Media Assistant for exciting new role assisting Head of Marketing to develop social media for award-winning affordable rent-to-buy provider in central MK.
Experience running Facebook/Twitter campaigns essential. Graphic Design is a plus. Other duties include booking + supporting conferences - some travel and overnight stays required.
Excellent written English essential.
For more information about the role, contact Stevie Pattison-Dick 0330 229 0035.
Closing date midnight 12 January 2020.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CANDIDATE INFORMATION
Perm full time Marketing and Social Media Assistant for exciting new role assisting Head of Marketing and Communications to develop social media for award-winning affordable rent-to-buy provider in central MK.
Experience running Facebook/Twitter campaigns essential. Graphic Design is a plus.
Other duties include booking + supporting conferences around the country: some travel and overnight stays required.
Candidates must have a good command of written English, proven social media marketing skills and a willingness to turn their hand to most tasks! Training will be given in support of the role.
- Promotion via social media, blogs, websites and forums
- Support and manage online activity, mostly facebook, twitter and linkedin, including answering key questions from audience
- Design of leaflets and marketing collateral
- bookings for conferences
- Help keep the website up to date, manage all the reach, engagement, enquiries from the various channels and produce reports and set up dashboards to track the activity,
- Manage media lists
- Help with updating and preparing presentations, PDFs, eBooks
- Help write and design external newsletter press releases
- Help produce videos, blogs, articles and managing the comms f/planning diary
- Support to Head of Marketing and Communications, including admin duties commensurate with the role
- Excellent command of written English
- Good design skills: preferably proficient at InDesign
- Accomplished in web and google analytics with a suitable level of understanding of SEO and content marketing principles
- Planning and setting up conferences and events
- Good administration skills for managing print demand, events etc
- Self starter with a natural creative flair and a love of design. You’ll have a high attention to detail, and excellent use of English language with good proof reading skills and able to challenge colleagues
- Probably process-driven person who loves systems and relishes in the fact that something works well
- Good time management and juggling skills: efficient, including meeting deadlines and having time to spare
- Loves technology and data analysis, itching to make those small improvements
Preferably A level education but at least good GCSEs particularly in English and possibly graphics or design.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications.
First interviews with test w/c 20 January
Second interview w/c 27 January
Other things to note
Some travel may be required to conferences etc. Travel costs and accommodation will be paid. Training will also be provided
Hours of work
0900 - 1730 hrs Monday to Friday
Rentplus is the leading affordable rent to buy provider in the country. In September it won the National Housing Associations Most Innovative Home Ownership Solution Award in the National Housing Awards. More at www.rentplus-uk.com
For more information about duties or conversation about the role, contact Stevie Pattison-Dick 0330 229 0035
Closing date: 10:54 PM Sunday 12 January 2020